Free Training: Introduction to Gradle
UPDATE: This training is now fully booked! Stay tuned to the Gradle blog for future free training announcements.
Come and learn how to use Gradle from one of Gradle Inc.'s core developers in an 8-hour online training. For a limited time we are offering our flagship Introduction to Gradle course for free—a big discount from the usual $900 per seat. Don't miss this chance to learn everything you need to start creating and running your own Gradle builds with confidence!
Dates and TimesThe course runs over 2 days, 4 hours each day:
|Wednesday, January 11th||8:30am - 12:30pm PST|
|Thursday, January 12th||8:30am - 12:30pm PST|
ObjectivesIn this course, you will:
- Gain the understanding you need to get your Gradle build up and running
- Use Gradle to build a Java application
- Use Gradle to build a C++ application and library
- Learn Gradle best practices
- Understand the basics of Gradle dependency management
- Create multi-project builds
- Utilize Gradle plugins, both built-in and community-developed
- Have Q&A time with a Gradle Core developer